This is the Koyo Hyper V-Core Series Aluminum Racing Radiator for your Subaru Impreza M/T 1993-1998
- True plug and play installation; No engine modifications necessary and retains mounts for the stock fan shrouds and fans.
- Hand crafted heliarc welds for stronger enforcement along aluminum connections
- All Koyorad Hyper V-Series All Aluminum Radiators are Nocolok brazed. (What does that mean? Learn more here: The NOCOLOK® Flux Brazing Process)
- Developed specifically for vehicles which see extreme heat, are limited in space, and where the factory inlet/outlet locations eliminate the option for a proper N-FLO design.
- The Hyper V Series radiators have a specially designed fin and tube pitch which significantly increased its surface area while still allowing for excellent air circulation through the radiator.
- Core Depth: 2.00"
- Core Height: 13.38"
- Core Width: 27.25"
- Item Weight: 11.9 pounds
NOTE: 1993-1998 Subaru Impreza 1.5/2.2l (Manual transmission - if your car is automatic, see additional notes below):
This radiator doesn't utilize an internal transmission cooler. If you wish to install this radiator in your car with an automatic transmission, you'll need to invest in an auxiliary transmission cooler.