Eibach's Pro-Kit lowering springs are the most popular springs they make—and there's a reason for that. These springs reduce fender gap to give your vehicle a lower, more aggressive stance. Plus, they help to lower the center of gravity to improve handling during acceleration, cornering, and braking. Best of all, you can lower your vehicle without having to change your shocks. Eibach Pro-Kits give you high performance handling and aggressive good looks. They can be ordered individually, in pairs, or as a full vehicle set. Select the model designed for your application.
- High Performance Handling and Aggressive Good Looks.
- Lower Center of Gravity.
- Stop Quicker Corner Faster
- Progressive Spring Design for Excellent Ride Quality.
- Million-Mile Warranty
- 2017 to 2021 TOYOTA 86 Base
- Ride Height: 0.8 in (Front) 0.8 in (Rear)
- Note: Tested with factory dampers.