Where’s My Order?
Orders are processed once payment has been received and all shipping and billing information has been verified. This process is usually automatic, but under rare circumstances may take up to three business days.
Once your order has been approved, processed and shipped, you will receive any applicable tracking information via email. It can take up to 24 business hours for your tracking number to become active once received. Please note we can use multiple shipping carriers and cannot guarantee the company used to deliver your products. The order can be shipped in multiple packages from different carriers.
Depending on the item(s) you purchase and the address these items are being shipped to, different shipping methods will be available at the final step of checkout. Each shipping method has its own restrictions and charges that will be applied to your order. All shipping methods for the United States are trackable to the destination address.
Reason why items may ship separately:
- Order contains a large amount of items that must be shipped in more than one package.
- Order contains a Special Order Item that has a unique shipping date.
- Items in order are shipping from more than one shipping facility.
- If your items are going to be shipped separately, you will receive separate shipping confirmations for each package that is sent.
- Each item you may order requires a different processing time before your order ships. The delivery date will vary based on the shipping method you choose at checkout. Transit time does not begin until your order leaves the facility and it's calculated in business days. Business days do not include weekends or holidays.
- If your delivery date has passed or the tracking number shows "delivered" and you have not received your order, please try the following before contacting our Customer Service Team.
- Contact the appropriate shipping company to confirm accuracy of the tracking information appearing on their website
- Double check the immediate area near your mailbox or front desk. Check with your neighbors, or anyone that may have signed for the package.
Do you ship internationally or outside of the United States?
We apologize, but at this time, we do not offer international shipping.
Is the item I ordered In Stock?
Once we receive your order, it will be reviewed to confirm item availability and shipping expectations to ensure we meet our promise to you. If the item you ordered is out of stock, or will be delayed, our Customer Service team will reach out to you with updated information.
If you order multiple items and it contains a mix of items that are available, and some that are not, Dirty Racing Products has the right to split your order into multiple shipments without notification. If there are any issues, our Customer Service team will contact you.
Am I able to cancel/modify my order?
If a reason arises that causes you to have to cancel or modify the order, contact our Customer Service team and as long as the order has not been processed, we should be able to process your request. Special order or custom items, will not be able to be cancelled or modified once the order has been placed. If the order is already in processing, or shipped, you will have to follow our Return Process in order to obtain a credit for the purchase.
I received my order and there’s a problem, what should I do?
If you are reporting a wrong/damaged/defective item received, please contact our Customer Service team prior to installation and explain the issue. Please provide all details, photos if possible, or any documentation confirming the error. Once you have contacted us, the Customer Service team will advise the appropriate instructions for returning the item and will determine if a replacement item or a refund will be issued.
Do not discard any of the parts or packaging as these items will be needed in order to qualify for a return and/or replacement shipment. All original products and packaging materials must be provided in order to fully process a claim.
Please note: All incorrect/damaged/defective merchandise must be reported within 30 days of your order's ship date.
If you are reporting a lost or missing item/package, please ensure you complete due diligence in locating the item/package prior to contacting our Customer Service team. If you are still unable to locate the order or item, contact our Customer Service team and they will assist you with the best resolution for your situation.
Do you offer a warranty on the items you sell?
The products we sell carry a Manufacturer’s warranty. Dirty Racing Products is a distributor/reseller and does not manufacture these parts. All warranty claims must be made through the items original manufacturer. Please note that each manufacturer has their own policies on how to handle these claims. If you have additional questions, please contact our Customer Service team and they’ll be happy to attempt in assisting you through the process.
I found an issue on your site, who can I tell?
If you've experienced an issue with our site, we will gladly investigate it and assist you. Contact our Customer Service team directly. Please provide photos, URLs or any other pertinent information regarding the issue so that we can properly adjust the necessary items.
DRP Price Match Policy
Dirty Racing Products offers a 7-day Price Match guarantee program from the date of purchase. We’ll match the product prices of key online and local competitors after the appropriate research is completed.
Our Customer Service will verify the product/price is in line with our policy and assist with providing the applicable discount if it validates appropriately. When reaching out to our Customer Service team, please provide all necessary information to complete the validation (URL to the product, description of item, Company Name, etc.)
Please be advised that DirtyRacingProducts.com has the final decision for matching an online price and reserves the right to limit requests to reasonable quantities.
Limitations do apply:
- The item must be identical, (i.e., size, model, quantity, brand, color, etc.)
- The item must be in-stock at the online retailer's website and on DirtyRacingProducts.com at the time of the price match request
- It must not go below the applicable MAP (minimum advertised price) limitations set by vendors
- Our Price Match Guarantee covers new items (excludes clearance and open-box items)
- We will price match one item per customer per day
- We will not offer rain-checks for items that are not currently in stock
Exclusions of our policy listed below:
- Competitor's non-verifiable prices or websites
- Out-of-stock items (must be in stock through both the competitor and DRP)
- Custom or special order products - meaning customized or configured products
- Discontinued, used, refurbished, clearance, closeout or damaged merchandise
- Competitor's credit terms and finance offers
- Price matching on free items or bundle offers
- Competitor's coupons, including percent-off and dollar-off
- Pricing from bid and auction websites, or those requiring memberships
- Items previously purchased from DRP (outside of the 7-day Price Match Guarantee period)
- Specific excluded brands
- Price errors
- Prices that cannot be determined independent of other items, e.g., fees, shipping charges
NOTE: DirtyRacingProducts.com may amend/update these terms at any time.
The standard timeframe for returns is 30 days from the ship date, unless specifically notated that there is an alternate return timeframe/policy.
Returns must be in original condition, unused with original tags/labels. Your return item(s) are subject to inspection upon arrival before your refund is processed.
Once the return has been processed, your refund can take up to 2-7 business days to reflect on your account statement. You will receive a confirmation email once this is completed. Please note that original shipping fees will not be credited back.
If you receive a damaged or incorrect item, please contact Customer Service via email on our Contact Us page. Our team will provide you instructions on how to properly resolve your situation.
Refused or undeliverable orders that are returned to us, will be refunded upon arrival, excluding the original shipping fees.
All items returned will be inspected upon arrival and could be declined for one of the following reasons:
- Return is outside of the return timeframe
- Item appears used or installed
- Item is non-returnable (customized, final sale, clearance, etc.)
- Item was damaged after delivery
- Item is altered from original condition
- Item is returned incomplete, without attached tags, manufacturer's tags and/or any accompanying materials that were originally included when the item was received
The return must be authorized prior to shipping, reach out to our Customer Service Team so they can provide you with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). Once the return instructions have been provided, please ship out the item as quickly as possible and provide the tracking number to our Customer Service Team.
Please note: The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees and returns are subject to a restocking fee dependent on the type of product.
DRP Military and First Responders Discount
Dirty Racing Products appreciates all that have sacrificed for our country. We believe those who fill these roles deserve extra savings.
To receive your discount, please contact Customer Service so they can verify your information prior to completing your order. Once the validation has been completed, our Customer Service team will follow up with the appropriate information to complete your purchase.
APO/FPO shipping is also available and we will supply that shipping quote when you are completing your purchase.
Military Discount - You are eligible for the discount if any of the below segments apply to you:
- Active Duty
- Inactive Reserves
- National Guard
First Responder Discount - You are eligible for the discount if any of the below segments apply to you (active or retired):
- Police Officer
- State Trooper
Military and first responder discounts will vary and may be excluded on certain items. This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional codes and cannot be applied to gift card purchases.
During your access to our website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information, such as contact information (including your name, email address, postal address, credit card number, telephone number) gender, payment method and payment information, other purchase information (when associated directly with you), account password, etc.
How We Use Personal Information. We may use your personal information:
- To perform our contract with you including responding to your inquiries and processing transactions and payments and fulfilling your order
- To comply with legal obligations (including keeping records required by law or to evidence our compliance with laws or to provide information to law enforcement)
- For our internal business administration, to manage customer accounts, including keeping general records of customers, sales, customer care and other interactions, and to protect genuine customers and our business from fraud to minimize the risk of false details being used, and abuse by fraudsters;
- To manage competitions or other promotions that you have chosen to participate in
- To improve our marketing activity more generally, including improving your online experience and the products we offer
Dirty Racing Products isn’t responsible for failure to comply with Local, State, or Federal laws regarding motor vehicles. We recommend professional installation by a shop that specializes in any type of modifications or maintenance for all products purchased through us.