Grimmspeed Hood Scoop Splitter Subaru Forester XT 2004-2008
OEM Splitter choking your TMIC? We can fix that. These have both been a long time in the making and as the popularity of GrimmSpeed intercooler offerings has skyrocketed, we've had a massive amount of demand for splitter options that maximize performance of our Top Mount Intercooler on the 04-08 FXT platform, with some users producing 600-700whp with them. These splitters are designed to seal perfectly with your GrimmSpeed TMIC, ensuring that the system works as efficiently as possible. With the dense cores that we use, forcing ambient air through the core with a properly fitting splitter is more important than ever and these splitters will allow you to do that with ease.
For FXT and STI owners that are currently using a GrimmSpeed TMIC, this is a must have.
- Designed in CAD - Perfect mating with GrimmSpeed TMIC
- Laser Cut 5052 Aluminum Construction - Durable and lightweight construction
- Texture Black Powdercoat - Protects the assembly and gives a nice finished look
- Rubber Bulb Gasket - Included with each kit for a perfect seal
- 100% Made in the USA - Right here in Minnesota!
- 3x Intercooler Sprayer Ports - Utilize your STI TMIC sprayer or add one if you'd like
Our cars, with even mild modification, create some serious heat. As the turbo compresses your intake air, it heats up and it’s not unusual to see air temperatures of over 400è_F entering your intercooler. For that reason, you’ve probably upgraded to a larger, more capable top mount. That intercooler uses ambient air flowing over your hood and through your scoop to cool the hot compressed air and if you’re not using a proper splitter, you’re not getting the most out of your TMIC. The GrimmSpeed line of splitters increases the size of the opening to perfectly fit your STI or GrimmSpeed TMICs, which can increase your internal core volume by as much as 200%. You’re going to need every bit of that additional ambient air to keep things cool.
- 04-08 Subaru Forester XT (Stock or JDM STI scoop, equipped with a GrimmSpeed or STI TMIC)