During your access to our website, you may be asked to voluntarily provide certain personal information, such as contact information (including your name, email address, postal address, credit card number, telephone number) payment method and payment information, other purchase information (when associated directly with you), account password, etc.
How We Use Personal Information.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide you with products and services, such as to respond to your inquiries, process transactions and payments, fulfill your order, communicate with you, authenticate users, verify your eligibility for certain programs or benefits, and otherwise facilitate your relationship with us.
2. For marketing, such as to market Dirty Racing Products goods and services or those of our affiliates, business partners and other third parties. You can always unsubscribe to Dirty Racing Products email marketing via a link in the email or by contacting email@example.com and requesting the removal of contact information from marketing purposes. We may make additional methods available to you from time to time for you to unsubscribe from marketing.
3. To comply with legal obligations, including keeping records required by law or to evidence our compliance with laws or to provide information to law enforcement., including keeping records required by law or to evidence our compliance with laws or to provide information to law enforcement.
4. For our internal business and operational purposes, such as:
a) To manage customer accounts, including keeping general records of customers, sales, customer care and other interactions;
b) For security purposes, such as to protect genuine customers and our business from fraud to minimize the risk of false details being used, and abuse by fraudsters;
c) To manage competitions or other promotions that you have chosen to participate in;
d) To improve or develop our products and services (including our marketing activity more generally), including operating our Properties and improving or personalizing your experience (such as building profiles about you or how you interact with us);
e) For internal research and quality assurance; and
5. Other Notices and Important Information
6. Your California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) gives consumers more control over the personal information that businesses collect about them.
Dirty Racing Products isn’t responsible for failure to comply with Local, State, or Federal laws regarding motor vehicles. We recommend professional installation by a shop that specializes in any type of modifications or maintenance for all products purchased through us.
Last Updated: January 22, 2022, effective as of January 1, 2022