Tomei Expreme Ti Titanium Catback Exhaust WRX Sedan 2008+ / STI Sedan 2011+
For those of you looking to add performance by losing weight and adding horsepower, then you will be pleased with the Tomei Expreme Titanium Cat-Back Exhaust System. This exhaust system has been fully fabricated from lightweight titanium and has a 34.84lb weight drop when compared to the stock exhaust. This exhaust system has been designed with minimal bends to reduce exhaust turbulence under acceleration which improves throttle response and adds both horsepower and torque.
This is a direct replacement for your factory equipped exhaust system, and exhaust hangers are welded onto the OEM locations so you don't have to perform further modifications to the body. There will be a sperate exhaust hanger included to position it the exhaust to your liking once installed. Also included with this exhaust is a new gasket, hardware, and the required clamps to make this exhaust system ready to install.
This is a single exit style exhaust that will provide your vehicle with an aggressive tone under acceleration and at idle, and will improve horsepower, torque, and reduce turbo lag.
Note: Are you using a stock j pipe or downpipe? If yes, the GrimmSpeed Subaru Stock DP to Aftermarket 3 in. Catback Adapter Part # 077046, is required.
- 2009-2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5 GT Sedan
- 2010-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited Sedan
- 2010-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium Sedan
- 2008-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2015-2020 Subaru WRX Base
- 2015-2020 Subaru WRX Limited
- 2015-2020 Subaru WRX Premium
- 2011-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited Sedan
- 2011-2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Sedan
- 2015-2020 Subaru WRX STI Base
- 2015 Subaru WRX STI Launch Edition
- 2015-2020 Subaru WRX STI Limited
- 2016 Subaru WRX STI Series.HyperBlue
- 2018 Subaru WRX STI Type RA
Note: These have a longer than normal shipping timeframe, expect delays when ordering
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov