Tial wastegates are crafted from the highest quality materials to insure optimal flow, control, and reliability. The 44mm diameter unit is designed for larger turbochargers, perfect for the Garrett turbos Comes with a 1 bar (14.7psi) spring. No additional hardware is required to mount the Tial wastegate to your PERRIN exhaust pieces.
This is one of Tial's most popular and utilized wastegate models that offers optimal boost control throughout many ranges. The MV-R supersedes the previous 44mm design, and now includes water cooling ports among other improved features to prolong the performance and longevity of this component. Tial wastegates are highly utilized among enthusiasts with high-horsepower daily drivers, and they are also employed on track dedicated race cars, and rally cars as well.
- Water cooling ports (not required to run) for those heavy-duty applications, three bottom pressure ports and two top ports for boost controllers like the AMS-1000.
- High temp NiCrFe based alloy is used for valve and 347SS valve housing will offer longer product life compared to competing designs.
- High-temperature silicone Nomex reinforced actuator diaphragm.
- 17-7 PH Stainless Steel actuator spring gives consistent pressure at high temperature, resist "relaxing" at a temperature to 900F (483C).
- Nitronic 60 Stainless Steel is used for the valve seat, and valve bushing.
- Includes all of the springs so you can tune it to your cars needs without spending money on extra springs
- Springs come pre-installed from Tial so you will want to verify the spring settings before installation
- Flange Materials 304L Stainless
- Flange Size: 44mm
- Flange Type: V-Band
- Mating weld flanges are 304L
- Pipe Size Inlet Flange: 1.875" OD Outlet Flange: 1.75" OD
- Colors Black, Blue, Red, Purple, Silver
- Spring Pressures .2bar to 1.5bar Included
- Thread Air Ports (5): M10 x 1.0, Water Ports (2): M8 x 1.0
Included with every Tial MV-R:
- MV-R Assembly
- 2 TiAL -4 removable water fittings
- MV-S Valve Seat
- Inlet V-band clamp & Flange
- Outlet V-Band Clamp & Flange
- 2 TiAL Air Fittings
- Plugs for unused air ports
- Extra actuator springs
Below is a spring chart to display the springs required to achieve the desired boost target.
- 0.3 4.35 RED
- 0.4 5.80 BLUE
- 0.5 7.25 GREEN + RED
- 0.6 8.70 GREEN + BLUE
- 0.7 10.15 BLACK + RED
- 0.8 11.60 BLACK + BLUE
- 0.9 13.05 GREEN + RED + BLACK
- 1.0 14.50 GREEN + BLUE + BLACK
- 1.1 15.95 YELLOW + RED + BLACK
- 1.2 17.40 BLACK + BLUE + YELLOW
- 1.3 18.95 PLAIN + WHITE + BLUE + GREEN
- 1.4 20.30 PLAIN + BLACK + RED + YELLOW
- 1.5 21.75 PLAIN + BLACK + BLUE + YELLOW
Universal Product: Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.