Get your own Stitch Boots Tan Suede Shift Boot - always made to order with synergy suede and is treated so it will not fade from UV rays.
- Shift boot only, bracket not included
- Print direction may vary
- Fabric is a high grade fabric made for car interiors
- UV treated Automotive upholstery fabric
- Simply slip over your existing shift boot or replace
- Must enter vehicle information when ordering
- Any glue will work, but our favorite for gluing fabric to plastic brackets is 3M Black Super Weatherstrip and Gasket Adhesive or even Headliner/Upholstery Spray Adhesive.
- It can be purchased at any auto store, Walmart or even Amazon.
- Put a tiny bit of glue on a small section and hold with binder clips, working your way around the bracket.
- Let the glue cure for 20 minutes before removing the clips.
How long will it take for my order to ship?
- If not readily available, current turnaround time for made-to-order items is 1-2 weeks.