Silver's North America coilovers are hand assembled and shock dyno’d to ensure you receive a high quality, reliable, and affordable product. Silver’s combines both the passion for automotive racing and the knowledge of the industry.
Silver's brings you the best performing suspension at an affordable price. You can get the perfect setup for your vehicle with their custom build program.
Actual product may vary from image
Default Spring Rates: Front 8K Rear 8K
- Adjustable T6 6061 front camber plates on all McPherson style applications.
- Koyo Japan Radial Bearing upper spring perch standard on all applicable McPherson applications. This eliminates spring bind, noise, and gives improved driver feedback.
- 24 levels of damping adjustability combined with our high grade shock oil, not only do you feel the click in your fingers, you feel every damping adjustment in the driver’s seat.
- High strength JIS G3445-STKM13C (DIN2393-ST44-2) carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless shock tube.
- 44mm piston with digressive style valving characteristics provides maximum low speed damping response for ultimate performance while simultaneously giving a comfortable ride.
- Mono-tube shock design, Increases shock oil capacity as well as displacement over twin tube designs for maximum performance.
- High viscosity IP F.A. 5W damper oil ensures the best efficiency and consistency of shock-absorption and damping control.
- Height adjustability is provided by the lower bracket which prevents the need to adjust the spring perch or preload, offering the maximum possible travel regardless of height setting.
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9254 steel which keeps stable elastic modulus.
- Powder coated steel lower brackets matching all factory brake line & ABS wire tabs, for seamless installation.
- Anodized T6 6061 aluminum lower mounts for multi-link suspension systems to lower unsprung weight.
- 18 Month limited manufacturer’s warranty.
NOTE: If coilovers aren't in stock, they will be built to order, estimating anywhere from 2-4 weeks.