IAG Stage 1 FA20 DIT Subaru Short Block for 2015-20 WRX
The IAG Stage 1 short block starts with new Subaru FA 2.0L engine case halves that are machined for improved oiling. Then the case is bored and honed to 86.1mm on our in-house Sunnen SV-30 the most advanced automotive cylinder hone available. IAG's in-house honing process is able to set piston to wall clearances tighter for a quieter running engine. The short block is measured and assembled using a new 2015-20 Subaru 2.0L WRX crankshaft that is matched to King main bearings. IAG-Spec H-Beam rods with ARP2000 rod bolts are utilized along with King or ACL rod bearings. The case halves are sealed with new OEM case bolts and sealant. Finally, IAG-Spec 86.1mm Forged Pistons are spec'd and installed along with an OEM oil plug finishing off the short block.
Stage 1 FA20 Includes:
- Case Halves -Brand new OEM Subaru FA20 case halves
- Case Machining - Modified for improved oiling
- Case Machining - Bored and honed to 86.1mm
- Pistons -IAG-Spec 86.1mm Forged Pistons, Ring Set, and .150" x 2.250" Chromoly Wrist Pins
- Connecting Rods -IAG-Spec H-Beam with ARP2000 Rod Bolts
- Rod Bearings -ACL or King XPG
- Main Bearings - King XPG
- Crankshaft -New Subaru FA20 DIT WRX crankshaft
- Case / Main Bolts -Standard Subaru case bolts
- Hardware - OEM Oil Plug - preinstalled at inner oil pan location
- Oil Plugs & Rear Main Seal - (x1) 11021AA190 Plug, (x2) 11024AA141 Plugs , (x1) 806792010 Rear Main Seal - $36.99
- 10.6:1 compression on standard gasket thickness.
Power: The IAG Stage 1 Short Block has a power output rating of 550BHP.
*All IAG Short Blocks are balanced and blueprinted
Model Year & Fitment
- 2015-2020 Subaru WRX
Please review the PDF document below regarding installation, break-in procedures and warranty information.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov