Killer B Front Mount Air Oil Separator w/ Plumbing Subaru 2015+ WRX
The goal of this product is simple. To function as its Air/Oil Separator description implies: the removal of oil, in liquid or vapor form, from the vented crankcase gasses. Simple in premise, but function wise there’s a bit more to it. Varying oil droplet sizes, with differing pressure and velocity conditions. Different engines with varying venting characteristics or a street car vs a track or performance elevated engine. The variable list goes on, making acceptable function and performance a difficult challenge.
The benefit of this is improved evacuation of crankcase gasses and the many other benefits that can be had with crankcase vacuum; improved ring seal, reduced oil consumption and improved power potential.
The Killer B Motorsport Air/Oil Separator functions with a vacuum source only, the turbo inlet. This provides the vacuum source for the crankcase. It is in no way effected by the turbo size, in fact a larger turbo that draws more air will improved separator function, compensating for increased venting requirements seen at improved performance levels. While small OEM turbochargers produce crankcase vacuum under boost, larger turbochargers produce even more. Drain back design assures that any oil accumulation ends up where it needs to be, in the oil pan, providing a consistent oil supply to the engine. Six stainless steel bolts on the top, make it quick and easy for inspection and cleaning. It is not heated and we see no reason to add unnecessary cooling/heating (weight, complexity, increased install time, and increase probability of something leaking) and this simple engineered form functions just fine without it. The Killer B Motorsport Air/Oil Separator should meet and exceeds your expectations of how an Air/Oil Separator should work and function on a Subaru engine. Not only that, it will display some of the best eye candy fabrication available. The Killer B Motorsport Air/Oil Separator is a product that you the enthusiasts, have been waiting years for.
- The Front Mount Intercooler bracket can be used to convert from Top Mount to Front Mount.
- Accelerated flow of blow-by gasses forces suspended oil droplets out of suspension. Centrifugal filtration is a proven process for separation of many particle types and sizes. The application in automotive applications has mostly been in use with high dollar sports cars and racecars.
- Bracket Designed for cars running a FMIC.
- Collected oil drains back into the crankcase where it belongs.
- Applies vacuum to the crankcase improving ring seal, reducing oil consumption and improving power potential.
- No media to clean/replaces or baffles to inhibit crankcase flow
- Made of billet and TIG welded 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Killer B Motorsport push-lock barb fittings require no hose clamps
- Motorsport grade hoses (optional)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- 2015+ Subaru Impreza WRX
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov