BC Racing BR Coilovers Subaru WRX 2002-2007 STI 2004
Actual Product May Vary from Image.
The BR Series Model is the perfect choice for street driving and the occasional road course or autocross duty. With easily accessible adjustment knobs for fine-tuning compression and rebound, ride height adjustment independent of shock stroke and spring preload, having a performance coilover system has never been easier. The driver chooses how low or high the vehicle sits (no preset ride height here!) and a BC Racing patented concave lower locking ring keeps it locked securely in place.
Most systems can be upgraded to pillowball mounts to proved the most feedback possible from the suspension and to sharpen steering response. BC Racing front camber plates also allow a driver to get the perfect alignment setup without compromise. Each of these features is offered, while providing a strong, attractive coilover system at a reasonable price.
* Mono-tube shock design.
* Linear piston and damping curve.
* Height adjustment via shock body, not spring.
* 30 Clicks of damping adjustment (compression/rebound) simultaneously.
* Front camber plates standard on applicable kits.
* Rear camber plates available on applicable kits.
* Custom spring rates and swift springs available for most applications.
* Custom valving and/or valving paired for custom spring rates.
* 1 Year limited warranty against manufacturer defect.
* Fully rebuildable with all parts available for purchase.
* Front Spring Rate: 6.0 KG
* Rear Spring Rate: 8.0 KG
* Front Pillow Mount: YES
* Rear Pillow Mount: YES
* Front Camber Plate: YES
* Rear Camber Plate: NO
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov