COBB Subaru 5-Speed Tall Double Adjustable Short Throw Shifter - Wide Barrel
Designed using CAD technology, the COBB Black anodized billet shifter body is CNC machined from 6061 Aluminum. Like our original design, the shift throw distance and shift knob height are independently adjustable and both can easily be adjusted with the shifter installed in the vehicle.
Steel socket head screws are set in a counter bore for a flush mount and provide clamping force to firmly hold the upper and lower slider shafts in place. This design allows easy independent adjustment of shift knob height and shifter throw length, while being strong enough to stand up to rowing through the gears with extreme enthusiasm.
Compatible with the factory shift knob or any aftermarket knobs designed to replace the factory unit.
-Knob Height - 1" higher to 1" lower
-Throw - 10% longer to 25% shorter after cutting the trim ring
If your shifter fork width is 1.155" (inches), you will need the Narrow Barrel Shifter.
If your shifter fork width is 1.435" (inches), you will need the Wide Barrel Shifter, or the TALL Wide Barrel Shifter.
Our revolutionary Tall Double Adjustable Shifter ushers in a new generation of adjustability for one of the most critical links from driver to car, the ability to control both the height of the shift knob as well as the length of the shifter throw. Our tall shifter stands about 2" higher than our normal Double Adjustable Shifter. This shifter has a "wide barrel" and is for use in cars that did not come with the Subaru factory short-shifter option.
- 6061 Aluminum Body
- Anodized Black
- Knob Height - 1" higher to 1" lower
- Throw - 10% longer to 25% shorter after cutting trim ring
- Compatible with Factory or Aftermarket Shift Knobs
- 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
- 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
- 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
- 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
- 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
- 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan
- 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov