Aeromotive Extreme Flow 2-Port EFI Regulator - Universal
30-75 PSI and 75-125 PSI Base Pressure Range
- Extreme Flow Design ideal with Eliminator, Pro-Pump, Dual A1000 and Brushless 3.5 and 5.0 Gear Pump fuel systems.
- Suitable for Mechanical pumps up to 6.0 GPM.
- Compact, 2-Port Body with dual AN-10 inlet/outlet ports and one AN-10 return port.
- High Flow 0.313″ Valve/Seat, optimized for larger electric fuel pumps in the 2.5-6.0 GPM flow range.
- Dual Springs expand pressure range while maintaining a low profile and reduced weight.
- Standard spring (installed) supports 30-75 PSI base fuel pressure.
- High Pressure spring (included) supports 75-120 PSI base fuel pressure.
- Systems where an electric pump is desired and where base pressure exceeds 70-PSI should run two pumps of similar flow rate, in series.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used on a dedicated race vehicle.
- Vacuum and boost reference on a 1:1 ratio.
- Compatible with gasoline, ethanol and methanol.
This item is non application specific. Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov